Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Its Cold Out There

Why do people walk slowly on the sidewalk when it is freezing outside? I don't know, but I kind of just want to push them out of my way.

4 comments:

Kaakun said...

Push them into a puddle? into a snow bank? into someone else?

bh said...

ummm, b/c it is icy & they don't want to fall down? but if you pushed them, they'd probably get over that fear

jenny said...

I am one of those people! I don't want to fall down! Geez. Just push me next time and I'll be out of your way sobbing on the ice... holding tightly to my bleeding knee caps as you walk by and kick snow in my face.

Anonymous said...

You should just push them. They'll learn to either walk faster, walk somewhere else, or use a wheelchair, depending on what happens to them when you push them.