Kelly
- Make baked goods and take them to at least 3 boys apartments in our ward.
- Swear less
- Get a baby
- Buy a house
- Go to more cultural events
- Be more assertive for example, "If I want to be a 304 groupie. I'm going to be a D@#% 304 groupie."
- Make Brett(Mattie's brother) stop hating me.
- Have a good serious, not completely physically based relationship with someone who is at least 20.
- Make fun of Mary less
- Makeout more
- Have a good serious, not completely physically based relationship with someone who is at least 20.
2 comments:
Some of those are going to be hard for some of those people!!
I like Jakes the best... I know he means well... but frankly the find love before med. school attitude is a bit silly. If I've learned anything from watching three seasons of Grey's . There is no such thing as love for doctors.
Post a Comment