Friday, January 11, 2008

I Make Bread

Last night at Enrichment we learned to bake bread. We made the dough and then we each took the dough home to bake in our own ovens.

I got home put my bread in the oven and then went downstairs to do some painting. I returned three hours later to find my burnt loaf on top of the oven. Yeah, that's why I don't bake...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's also why you are an artist.

rbsp said...

Ah, yes, so absent minded...

Anonymous said...

Not so much absent minded, as "gets so caught up in the expression of my soul on a canvas that I lose track of time." It's awesome. And part of your very unique charm.

Anonymous said...

If you're really nice to Sister Stewart, I bet she'll just make bread for you. :) Then you won't have to bake, and you'll still get bread!