Friday, January 11, 2008

Mary gets Mad

Last night I asked Mary if she wanted to go to Enrichment with me. She said, "No, but will you tell them I have to work on my Chemistry homework and I'm really, really sorry I can't make it." I said, "No, I'll tell them what I always tell them. You're too busy making out with Greg to come."

Then Mary gave me this look, not ha, ha, annoyed look. Not even her patented sear the flesh off your body look, but a very serious angry look. It was then I knew that I can now no longer get away with making fun of her and Greg.

It's official. I'm getting nothing out of this relationship...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't have this! You getting material/enjoyment out of this relationship really just benefits everyone!

Anonymous said...

If you don't get anything out of the relationship, then what is the point of Greg and Mary dating anyway?? It's like they are in it just for themselves...