"The thing with ugly couples is, you know it's love."
"If you stand with your legs stretched out far enough you actually can take up the entire sidewalk."
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Fun Than a Standardized Test
2 comments:
Things I always think of when in an airport:
-I wonder how far I can go in what I say to others about bombs, plane hijacking, etc. before I get arrested.
-I hope I don't die in a plane crash.
-If my plane does crash, I hope it crashes on a desert island and the only other survivors are her, her, and her. Oh and definitely her.
-If Rebecca and I were on a plane together that crashed on a desert island and we both lived I would likely make it look like an accident (you know what I'm talking about).
-I wonder how much it costs to upgrade to first class?
Post a Comment