For instance a harmonica that has been shrunk:
A guitar that we made huge:
I guess it is kind of hard to see the scale of it in the second picture... It just looks like I'm standing really far away from it. If it is still out next time I go there I will lay down next to it so you can see how big it is... either that or I will try to play it... I don't think that will freak out the conservators at all...
5 comments:
Hey Rebecca! I love that you are working at the Museum of Musical Instruments. I hear about internships and job opportunities there and I think of you!
My favorite aspect of museum work is getting up close and personal with the collections and it sounds like that is what you're doing!
...especially if you lie down with the guitar...
Maybe that machine could enlarge your bathroom sink...into a swimming pool, just a thought...
What? That's freaking amazing! You're smiling! Oh yeah, the guitar is pretty cool too......
Ahhh Yay! You never put up pictures. I am so happy. I want to put myself in that machine. That is AMAZING.
People CANNOT go in the machine... We already tried it with disastrous consequences...
Post a Comment