Wednesday, August 05, 2009

It's Hot Out There

I'm in Arizona and it is 115 degrees outside, don't worry though it will cool down to 90 tonight. If I wasn't staying with my sister and brother in law I would walk around the house in a tank top and shorts, or better yet buck naked. There is nothing wrong with nakedness. It is only because of other people's weakness that it is wrong... and as I sit here sweating I can't help wondering, "Why are other people's faults my problem."

2 comments:

Shannan Monson said...

i totally agree rebecca. i may have been wearing panties and a t-shirt in my living room this morning (by morning i mean when i woke up at noon) and my twenty-one year old neighbor walked into the house. i see no problem with you being naked all the time.

jenny said...

I can't tell you how many times I've gone to Shannan's and she is buck neked. So believe her. She does it.

I, on the other hand, am paranoid that I would have to run out of the house in case of fire or something, So I always have something on. I even shower with clothes on.

jk.