Why is Arizona so boring? I have narrowed it down to a couple reasons:
- I don't have any friends here
- I don't know where anything is here such as food/fun and I am constantly getting lost when I do try to find food/fun
- It is so hot that if you go outside during the day you will probably die
I have decided that I will need two things if I am going to entertain myself while here.
- I have to find a pool nearby that I can easily break into.
- I have to find where they keep the good/cheap Mexican food around here. I know they have it because they have lots of Mexicans here. Just the other day there was a traffic jam, when a van got pulled over and 8 illegals ran out into the surrounding neighborhood... true story. So I know they have Mexican food here somewhere, but for some reason all the restaurants around our house are Chinese places. I'm not kidding. There are like 3 restaurants within a five mile radius that have the word Shogun in their name... Shogun... I don't even know what it means. All I know is that it means it isn't Mexican food, and I'm pretty sure no good Chinese food comes out of Arizona.
3 comments:
Shogun (将軍, shōgun?) is a military rank and historical title for Hereditary Commanders in Chief of the Armed Forces of Japan.
Shogun. Japanese food. Not Chinese. Still not Mexican. I know
You can mix the two! There is a place in AZ called Chino Bandido that was on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives...
So if you married a Mexican woman your baby would make food like this? I'll have to try it...
Post a Comment