Thursday, December 04, 2008

Secret Sister

For Christmas my ward is doing Secret Sisters. You know that thing where you take goodies to someone secretly? I initially did not sign up to be a Secret Sister because I know I am not good at doing "cute" things for people and I would be a deadbeat Secret Sister. However, after some coercion I did sign up for this Holiday fun, and then promptly forgot about it.

Last night as I received my second plate of goodies from the girl who has me I began to feel bad that I haven't yet done anything for my Secret Sister. So I began to try to think of something cute I could give her. I was having a hard time thinking of anything and then as I looked at the carefully prepared plate of chocolate dipped pretzels the girl who has me had given me an idea occurred to me. What if I just took whatever this girl gives me and pass it along to my Secret Sister.

This is a really good idea. I really want to do it.

2 comments:

bh said...

excellent idea. and, if you find out who is giving you the gifts, you should tell her how much you enjoyed them.

jenny said...

What if you have each other? And she knows you re-gifted them. Oooooooh