Monday, December 01, 2008

Greg & Mary

People often ask me when Greg and Mary are going to get married. I reply I don't know...

They have still never actually kissed, or at least that's what Greg tells me. Which is funny because I remember this one time I was hanging out with them and I left a little early so they could "say good night to each other", but they followed me to the parking lot and Greg shoved Mary up against my car and pretended to kiss her, to gross me out. It was kind of like a horror movie with me fumbling for my keys trying to get in my car and out of there as fast as possible... So yeah, I don't know when they are getting married.

3 comments:

Tod said...

Rebecca, don't you know you are not supposed to kiss until you are over the altar?

Jancisco said...

Wow. I couldn't do that.

jenny said...

I'm so excited for the calendar.