Monday, December 22, 2008
Home for Christmas
During the holidays my student ward dissolves and i have the choice of either going to a combined stake meeting or going to my home ward. I always chose the stake meeting because 1)It is only an hour long. and 2) If I go to my home ward I invariably get asked a lot of personal questions by the older people in the ward, like, "So what are you doing with your life now?","Are you still making art?","You aren't married huh? Are you dating anyone?"... I wonder how these people would feel if I asked them a lot of personally invasive questions about their life, like, "So how is your marriage holding up? Any rough patches?","How's your health, because you don't look so good."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahahaaaaaaaaaaa Yesterday in my ward I got all those questions. Woooooooo
Seriously Hilarious. I go to my home ward but only for an hour.
I always think those things when people ask me questions like that.
They say, "When are you going to get married?"
And I think, "Hmm...when are you going to learn tact? Or cure cancer? Or lose some weight? All probably not likely to happen any time soon..."
Rebecca, hilarious! Liz, also hilarious!
Post a Comment