Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween

Yesterday I was at work and I had to go out into the lobby for a second, when I noticed that there were children congregating there in costumes in the hopes of doing some trick-or-treating in our building. I non-chalantly walked back into our office. A few minutes later I heard what sounded like the hands of small children trying to open our heavy doors. "Lock the doors," I told Peter, "don't let the children in." We didn't have candy and I wasn't about to look those children in the face and tell them that.

Later, I dressed up for a halloween party that some friends of mine were throwing. I was going to go as Mary. You know, wear a white collared shirt with a black v-neck sweater, a knee length skirt, flip my hair out and say, "You guys..." alot, but at the last minute I decide to be a fairy/angel instead. For my costume I sprayed my hair with some white colored hair spray we already had. As I did this I noticed a couple things: 1) You should close your eyes while doing this so you don't spray it in your eye. 2) It's hard to tell where you are spraying it when you have your eyes closed 3) You should always do this in a well ventilated area, though if you don't you will get high and have a fantastic rest of the night.

1 comment:

More Bacon said...

Yeah, I think Kelly had a simliar experience when she was spraying her hair gold...