Thursday, November 15, 2007

Any Suggestions

I need a new blogging name. The one I have now is pretty close to my real name, which can be dangerous on the world wide web.

I realize this will ruin everyone's lives because they will have to update their links to my blog, but it's really going to ruin my life if someone discovers my identity and kills me in my sleep.

2 comments:

Kaakun said...

who uses an alias for their blog?!?!?!

how about.

PebeccaRletsch.blogspot.com...no one will be the wiser.

JaReb.wordpress.com... you could pretend you're a black woman living in white suburbia.

Rebbskids.wordpress.com. You could tell sob stories and show stock photos of sad children and have a paypal link on the side so that people could make those Rebb's kids' lives happier.

upbeat_outlook.blogspot.com

-or-

I_got_a_BYU_degree_and_have_no_financial_substance_to_prove_it.blogspot.com (actually I might take one)

one_life_altering_accident_from_being_married.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I think Brooke's nickname for you is pretty awesome: PopularBlogGirl. =)