Monday, December 11, 2006
Monday
So today after work I was so tired that I decided to take a small nap before ward FHE, at which we were going to buy Christmas presents for our sub for santa families. So I layed down on my bed for what I thought would be 5 minutes. An hour and a half later I woke to my phone vibrating, my friends Alicia and Emily had called and left me a message, it went something like this, "Rebecca I know why you're not answering your phone you're avoiding ward FHE. Why can't you support us in our callings, I will never forgive you for this, Why do you hate the children. I don't hate the children, I was just recouping from a nap and incapable of cognitive reasoning. So I rolled out of bed and drove over to Target where they were shopping, and before I went in I sprayed some perfume on so I didn't smell like nap and I sprayed it right in my face... and that ladies and gentlemen was my Monday... better than most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment