Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Confession

So I was out washing my car the other day(yes I wash my car in freezing weather, I have an unhealthy love of my car that leads me to do such things)... So I was out washing my car the other day (wait the best way to begin any story is "In the middle of a raging dust storm")... So I was in the middle of a raging dust storm washing my car when my dangerously happy neighbor asked me if I had gotten all my Christmas shopping done yet... I just stared at him for a second... nope, I haven't even started it.

My theory with Christmas is that if I don't get anyone a present then no one will feel left out, they will just think I'm cheap and lazy which is not far from the truth. I also haven't figured out what I want for Christmas yet, I know I said something about a bunny and ceramic figurines but in case you haven't figured it out yet that was a joke. A friend of mine said something funny the other day ,"All I want for Christmas is a relationship." that would be nice but I'll probably just have to settle for a new bike or something.

No comments: