Mary Poppins
- A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down... i.e. If you have to clean your room you might as well watch some tv online while you do it, or if you have to make collages you might as well watch some tv online as you do it, or if you have to floss your teeth you might as well watch some tv online while you do it... In other news I'm running out of tv online to watch.
- Dick Van Dike would make a great boyfriend/Chimney Sweeps are hot...(I haven't found a practical application of this one yet as Dick Van Dike is dead and Chimney Sweeps no longer exist.
- Never stop for Opium while a Witch is chasing you...(I haven't found a practical application of this one yet either but I like to keep it at the forefront of my memory just in case)
- It is possible to have guy friends and not date them... i.e. A scarecrow, a tin man, or a cowardly lion, there's no attraction there but they can still be supportive and help you on your way.
6 comments:
I see another lesson in Wizard of Oz... Just because a guy helps you and is nice to you, doesn't mean he's 'interested'. I wonder if that should have been applied in my earlier youth....
My first job out of high school was as a chimney sweep. They still exist. And thanks for thinking I'm hot.
Is it weird that my thoughts from reading this are just surprise that Dick Van Dyke is dead? I guess I didn't know that...
Apparently, I've learned none of your life lessons. Sorry. I'll work on it.
I think Dick Van Dyke may still be alive, so don't give up...he could still be your boyfriend, but I'm not sure he will sweep your chimney.
Collin, I don't think you're hot.
Post a Comment