Saturday, February 07, 2009

Disclaimer

So it turns out that sometimes people text me but I never get the texts... I have offended more than one friend this way by not showing up to an activity that they texted me about... Also sometimes I get a text 6 hours after the person sent it or sometimes I send one and the person doesn't get it until a day after. The best is when I am laying in bed at 2 a.m. in the morning and my phone buzzes to let me know that I have just used up a text... but then I never get a text. At such times I think to myself, "Oh, I missed a text six hours ago and I'll never know who it was from or what it was about."

It keeps life pretty interesting, but if I ever don't respond to a text you send me. It's not me. It's my phone. I just never got it.

No comments: