Monday, February 23, 2009
Kismet
The astute among you will realize that I haven't been blogging as much lately, there is a simple explanation for this. One, I have been watching a lot of tv online lately, and two I have been working really hard on art for an art show that I am going to have at a boutique. I had a month to put it together and for some reason I thought it would be smart to start all new paintings for the show. Three weeks later and about 5 failed paintings later I was starting to get worried... even more so when a week before the show the boutique owner called me. I screened the call so I could figure out how to tell him that I had no art ready. The next day I called him back and he told me that unfortunately they had double booked the boutique for art that month, so would I mind postponing the show for a month? I tried not to sound too disappointed and I said that I guess I could wait a month... It's great when things work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes indeed, I am astute. I really count on you to give me a laugh at least once a week. Don't let me down. As you yourself stated, you have not lived up to your blogging potential lately- geez:) Good luck with the show! Let me know details if I can come!
Ha, I'm so sorry Kendra... I knew I was letting other people down, but not you... I feel terrible.
And I'll be sure to invite you to the show if the art is any good... If it's not any good though, no one can come :)
Post a Comment