Thursday, February 05, 2009

The Bachelor

So lately I've been watching The Bachelor. I don't watch this show because I think anyone is actually going to find love on it... no, by the end of the show the Bachelor has spent less than a week total with the girl he proposes to. You're not going to find love that way. I don't care what people in my town do.

I don't watch it for love I watch it because I like to watch 8 desperate women fight over one man, and I like to see how many shots they can incorporate with the bachelor with his shirt off and vice versa how many times they can work half-naked women into the story line. Unlike some MTV reality shows the producers have to make the sluttiness look classy which takes a lot of creativity if you think about it. I also watch it for the shows indelible quotes such as, "touching Jason was a gift" "I just wanted to rub my hands all over his rock hard body."

2 comments:

jenny said...

Hahaha Kristin and I want to submit Nate to be the next Bachelor.

It would be television at its finest.

rbsp said...

Ha, ha, do it...