Recently some friends and I built a fort in my friend Jenny's living room(that's right a fort... eat your hearts out). After building the fort we decided we needed to make some rules for the fort, they include:
- No hanky panky in the fort.
- No bringing dates in the fort.
- No double spooning Kristi while in the fort.
- No wet shoes in the fort.
- No bongs in the fort, unless work related...
- No farting in the fort.
- No swearing in the fort, unless it is funny.
These rules remind me of some other rules that I made with other friends for when we were playing Monopoly. They included...
- No burping in other peoples faces
- No nookie
- No hugging Rebecca(which I think should be a fort rule as well)
10 comments:
Y'know, I never even thought about hugging you until you said you didn't want one......
No, it's a fort rule now... I decided.
We shouldn't have given Mike that free pass.
So I guess Tod can NEVER come in the fort?
I LOVE THE FORT!
Yes, Tod can never come in the fort. He will break all the rules... but if he wants to bring his girlfriend he can hug her... just kidding he would be breaking the rule about hanky panky, and another one we have about not bringing dates in the fort... No, you're right he can never come in the fort.
I will make your life miserable Rebecca unless I can come in the fort, even it is just on a probationary basis.
I totally forgot about the Monopoly rules! Why are we always making up rules of conduct with our friends? Maybe its because our rules supersede the rules of the outside world.
We live by the rules. We die by the rules.
Dad! DAD! I JUST KILLED A GUY IN THE RITUAL ROOM!
Post a Comment