Last night my friend Ellie and I went to go see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Here are some adjectives I would use to describe the film:
long(as in 3 hours), creepy(as in an 80 year old hitting on a ten year old, and vice versa), strange, cheesy, stupid.
I knew it would be an artsy movie, but it wasn't artsy in a good way. It was artsy in a very, very, bad way.
That's not to say that it was all bad though, there was probably about 20 minutes of it that I liked, but Ellie and I both agreed that we wouldn't be watching it again anytime soon.
Friday, January 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very good to know. Thank you.
oh, i'm so glad you went through that so i could avoid it. i had mixed feelings about seeing it & now i won't have to waste my time!
Post a Comment