More Fun Than a Standardized Test
hahaha yay Vincent. the 1st video has paper boobies... totally NSFW.
Ha, I'm glad you liked it...
that short film "signs" maybe my new favorite movie. at least for valentines day it is
Why doesn't that happen at MY office!? Oh I know. Because I am the only single person that works there. And I sit no where near a window. And even if I did, it would look out on the MTC.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hahaha yay Vincent.
the 1st video has paper boobies... totally NSFW.
Ha, I'm glad you liked it...
that short film "signs" maybe my new favorite movie. at least for valentines day it is
Why doesn't that happen at MY office!? Oh I know. Because I am the only single person that works there. And I sit no where near a window. And even if I did, it would look out on the MTC.
Post a Comment