Friday, September 26, 2008
FHE Lesson
Last week in FHE a cute girl in her early twenties gave a lesson about the importance of singing hymns in our meetings. She said she noticed that not very many people in our ward sing during sacrament meeting. I've noticed this too because I don't sing. I used to sing but getting up for church at 8:30 in the morning takes it all out of me. Sitting there in church I feel light headed as it is. If I did some singing on top of I would for sure pass out. So maybe next week instead of a lesson about singing the hymns maybe we should have one about why we shouldn't have church at 8:30 in the morning, and I will give it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
HAHA!! I agree, i lucked out, my new ward was supposed to start @ 8:30 in the am too, but it switced right when i moved in...BUT the apt. i lived in before Timp Gateway, yeah we had church @ 8:30 and let me tell you, that's gotta be a straight ticket to heaven!! UGH!! Sorry about it, but i'm proud of you for still going, even if you don't sing the hyms. ;)
Miss you!!
<3 Tina
P.S. Is Mary engaged YET??!! Greg and I had a deal!! :)
Ha, I miss you too. We will hang out soon I promise... No Mary and Greg are still not engaged. It might be another year.
haha! that's great! just goes to show that our ward really has changed...
Post a Comment