I have been busy lately looking for a new job. So far no luck. Either I don't really want the job and I get it, or I do really want the job and I don't get it. Is it too much to ask that I actually enjoy what I do? Is it universe? Is it? All I want is to have a good job... and a really great boyfriend... and be super talented... and have a lot of money... and live in a tropical climate...
I just want my life to be perfect, and it's freaking annoying that it's not.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe you should try applying in San Antonio. Or Houston. maybe your problem is that you aren't thinking Texan.
Ha... I've looked in Texas a little. I should probably look some more, cuz after all you live there.
Post a Comment