Saturday, October 11, 2008

Global Warming

I hate the cold... hate it. There is maybe nothing in this world I hate as much as the cold.

So when I heard that Global Warming was happening I was happy. "You mean to tell me that the climate is slowly getting warmer? Fantastic," I thought. In addition to this there is also the outside chance that everyone on the earth will die because of it.

I am totally on board with both of those things... the sooner the better.

However, then I was talking to Mary and it turns out that Global Warming does not make everything warmer. In the central areas(i.e. where I live) it will actually get cooler.

So I changed my mind, Global Warming needs to stop and it needs to stop now.

I'm really mad at whoever gave it the misnomer Global Warming. They got me all excited for nothing... but I guess there is still that outside chance that everyone will die. No, wait, I'm happy again.

2 comments:

Jancisco said...

I bet that is why you bought an SUV. Just to speed things up. Plus you can pick people off one by one if the climate isn't changing fast enough.

you have a dark heart, my friend.

bh said...

i totally agree. fewer people in the world sounds good to me. then they wouldn't be in my way when i am driving. maybe we need a good virulent plague?