Monday, July 28, 2008

The Gayest School Project Ever

I was talking to Greg the other day and for one of his classes, The History of Creativity, he had to do a final project which was to design three dresses, one from the Classic Period, one from Baroque period and one from the Romantic period... He could probably get some pointers from this guy.

4 comments:

Kaakun said...

hmmm... I took that class thinking. hey I'm creative... this will be a breeze.

It was quite boring.

My "final" project was whatever creative thing I DECIDED to do.

So maybe... just maybe... Greg decided to design dresses.

TANGENT:
When Greg moved in with us back in the fall of 2003... We met his stuff first, meticulously unpacked already on the first day he moved in...

We came across numerous sweaters of the same cut/style in different colors. folded neatly.

numerous shirts of the same cut in different colors... hung neatly.

numerous books in French... cascading down from tallest to shortest.

needless to say. This conversation was a common occurrence on sundays.

female friend: I like your outfit Greg.
Greg: Thanks.
female friend: I like your outfits too...
three of us (mumbled): thanks...... liar...
(wearing plain ole white shirts, dockers and a tie...compared to Greg and his 3 piece Searsucker suit.)

Not that I'm accusing Greg of being gay... (unlike Collin's stupid blog...post.) I'm just saying... if any heterosexual male could break the barriers and design dresses... It very well could be Greg.

Jancisco said...

that is the gayest website I've ever seen. And I mean that with all respect. And it might even be a compliment to Peter Pan.

rbsp said...

Seriously, so gay... though apparently that guy has a wife and two kids... figure that one out.

Plainbellied said...

I'm pretty sure that website is going to give me nightmares. Thanks.