Monday, July 21, 2008
Latest Excercise Craze
So on Saturday Mary and I walked out into our backyard to find my little sister Liz slip and sliding on some large pieces of plastic... we decided to join in and had a great time. Then today I noticed that my stomach muscles were very, very sore and I was trying to figure out what I had been doing to exercise them. I had hung out with fun people on Saturday night but I don't remember laughing enough /so hard that it would cause abdominal soreness... then it dawned on me, it was the slip and slide. Turns out slip and sliding is not only an incredibly fun way to spend an afternoon but it is also an incredible ab workout. I'm serious. My ab muscles are really sore. I'm considering marketing this and having my own infomercial/exercise video program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well I added a comment to this post... or so I thought.
so either...
1) I didn't hit the "post" button.
2) you deleted.
3) I interact with your blog in my dreams...
2) you deleted it.
wow... I screwed that up.
No, I didn't delete it... that's weird, repost it.
Post a Comment