The other day I was online and I saw that my friend Brooke who lives in Africa was online too. So I instant messaged her. It was 12:50 where I live and I asked her what time it was in Africa. Turns out it was 8:50 a.m. there, and I thought, this is a fun game. So now whenever I see Brooke online I'll ask her what time it is there. Sure I could just add 8 hours to whatever time it is here, but that would actually require effort on my part, and it wouldn't be as fun. Any of you who know Brooke should try playing this game too. She doesn't find it annoying...
The other great thing about Brooke living in Africa is that she lives 8 hours ahead of us and can tell you the future if you ask her. You can ask her questions like, "Is today going to be a good day? Should I bother getting out of bed today? What will the weather be like today? Will I find love today?"... She has all the answers.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Excellent--that sounds like a great game to play with brooke.
And knowing if the day is going to be horrible in advance would be super. It would give me an excuse to stay in bed. Maybe I should just start staying in bed anyway...
its true. i am the fount of all knowledge...
seriously though... seriously.
Post a Comment