More Fun Than a Standardized Test
oh Rebecca. I hope you didn't slash up your face. I cut my hand on my computer screen. how anyone manages to do that... i don't know.
Luckily I didn't, but I brushed the hair out of my face while holding one in my hand... Afterwards I was like, "man I'm stupid."
Jenny, you need to give us a play-by-play on that one.Rebbs, any chance you could conduct a re-enactment?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh Rebecca. I hope you didn't slash up your face. I cut my hand on my computer screen. how anyone manages to do that... i don't know.
Luckily I didn't, but I brushed the hair out of my face while holding one in my hand... Afterwards I was like, "man I'm stupid."
Jenny, you need to give us a play-by-play on that one.
Rebbs, any chance you could conduct a re-enactment?
Post a Comment