Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Do Your American Duty

I got a letter in the mail from the IRS yesterday letting me know that as part of the Ecomonic Stimulus Plan of 2008, I will be getting an extra $600 with my tax return this year. The idea behind this is that if everyone spends their extra $600 it will stimulate the economy and help pull us out of the recession. It will not work though if we all save it or put it in the bank or something.

So now I have to decide what to do with this extra money. Should I spend it on a cruise, clothes, shoes, or at Ikea. This is a tough decision... Sometimes being patriotic is hard.

5 comments:

bh said...

you should probably spend it on a plane ticket to atlanta

More Bacon said...

If you REALLY want to help the economy, you'll spend it multiple times, using your credit cards.

Now's the time for debt!

Wait...

rbsp said...

I should buy a plane ticket to Atlanta... Especially after you move to the ghetto. I've never been shot at before...

Bre said...

I'm planning a cruise with some friends to go June 1st. You should come with!

bh said...

yeah, gangsters are fun!