Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Semi False Doctrine

My friend Tina likes to go to Institute and she gets me to go with her. I have nothing against Institute except that it is boring. I need to talk to Tina, there must be a way to be spiritual that is less boring...

Tonight at Institute I learned that we should be seeking after worldly goals... I'm sure glad someone set me straight. I was about to ruin my life trying to be good or improve my character or something.

4 comments:

Kaakun said...

"trying to be good or improve my character"

hahahahhahahahahahahaha...

oh...we're you serious?

hmmm.

You realize that no one paid for their pictures! I think you should share your part of your $600 with me.

Lord knows you don't have anyone else equipped with the Asian-skill set of picture taking in this year's Havasupai group.

More Bacon said...

That's good--I always work toward my worldly goals.

Right now? Entertainment. I need to purchase lots of movies and games and stuff so that I don't have to socialize.

rbsp said...

Yes, good, focus on those worldly goals.

IzeOfLight said...

I love the "I have nothing against Institute except that it's boring" line. Classic!