My friend Collin and I play this game where we insult each other as much as possible whenever we see each other. We both think it's pretty funny, but lately I've begun to doubt that people around us think it's as funny as we do. They have been using comments like, "Well, it's time for me to go now," and, "here they go again."
Some of my favorite insults to use on Collin are:
- Did you get dressed in the dark this morning?
- Is that your face, or do you have leprousy?
- I hate that I breathe the same air as you do
- Your mother doesn't love you
- What's it like to be totally out of touch with reality
2 comments:
Yeah... my mexican friend and I used to call each other racist remarks... We found it hilarious, people around us didn't... thats the real reason I left Utah... if the people around me can't listen to a hateful remark said in love... how can they listen to my loving remark said in spite??
Its cute that you call how we act towards each other a game. I call it dealing with life, a miserable life since you're in it. You really are a waste of elements.
Post a Comment