Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yes... I am Handy...

Tonight I needed to screw something into my wall. I found some screws but I couldn't find our electric screwdriver, so I just hammered them in. I'm pretty that's not the way you're supposed to do that, but sometimes I find it hard to care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're just trying to make "hammering" a more common verb than "screwing." Really, you're doing the world a public service.

Anonymous said...

So this comment has nothing to do with what you wrote, but rather the advertisement that Google put on your blog. It reads "YOUR PRETTY MEXICAN BRIDE is waiting for you." I'm glad that even though your blogs have nothing to do with Mexicans, brides, marriage, etc. there is still an add for it. Way to go Google!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Mexican brides showing up on a blog about screwing and hammering? Uh...

You know, there are actually screwdrivers that aren't electric--you power them with your muscles. You could try one of those...

rbsp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rbsp said...

Have you seen my muscles?