Thursday, February 07, 2008

Cloned Food

Recently the FDA approved cloned food for human consumption. I believe them when they say it's safe, but I think I'm going to sit back and let the rest of you try it first. Then later when you turn into a race of cannibals, I will drive around NYC in a Ford Mustang alone with my dog.

By the way, I'm not sure why we are cloning animals to eat them... You know nature has a way of doing that already. It's easier and cheaper.

3 comments:

Kaakun said...

This keeps the ugly bull finding the ugly cow... the ugly pig finding the ugly pig... and all producing ugly cows and ugly pigs...

You don't want to have to eat the ugly animals to get nutrients from... you want the pretty ones.... mmmmm this hot dog tastes swell.

bh said...

think about a really good steak you had. you could clone that cow & have equally tasty steak forever...mmmmmmmm

jenny said...

Good bloggin. I am so excited to star in your first motion picture.. Okay I don't want to star in it but I really want to participate.