Saturday, October 20, 2007

Some Well Meaning Person

I couple weeks ago a pen dropped out of my car onto my driveway. I wasn't too concerned about this because it was a pen I had accidentally stolen from the drive through of my bank. I see the pen every time I get out of my car and I think to myself I should probably pick that up someday.

Well today I went out to my car and found that some well meaning person had found the pen and stuck it under one of my windshield wipers for me. I got in my car and turned on my windshield wipers to try to get it out of there. It didn't work so I got out of my car, took the pen out and flung it back onto my driveway... If I had wanted a pen under my windshield wiper I would have put it there myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And sure, a logical place for a pen IS under a windshield wiper. Why not?