Monday, October 22, 2007

Mary Tries to Help

So last night we were hanging out with some people and a boy I don't know asked me how I felt about the marriage question. I was like, "Uh..." then Mary jumped in and was like, "You're for it right Rebecca." Then as we were talking to this boy she kept giving me this encouraging look... No Mary he's not my type.

Lately though Mary has had an increased desire to get me to date someone. The other night she was telling me that when she goes to Greg's bowling tournaments, there are tons of boys at the bowling alley... No Mary I don't think that's going to work for me, but I'll tell you what we could do. Why don't you make some guy friends and I'll steal one and start dating him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hummmm...I feel very misrepresented in this blog!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

If this continues I may have to move furthur away...

Kaakun said...

Do you have two have to have another DTR. As a former home teacher, I will offer my services to proctor it and to keep it from getting TOO out of hand (blood drawn, one laying unconcious on the ground, etc).

More Bacon said...

Could anonymous be mary? :)

At least she tries to help...she could just be blatently mean...