I noticed on Friday that Mary doesn't like it when I call Greg her "boyfriend"... Face the facts Mary, you kiss and you're exclusive. Do I have to spell it out for you?
obviously your Internet posting power is growing... Not quite sufficent for her to change it to in a relationship with _____ ______... but she took the single status off on the same day as your posting...
I'm going to try to not let the power go to my head. Also, we've decided that since Mary doesn't like the title "boyfriend", we are going to call Greg her "secret lover" instead.
5 comments:
They've had a DTR? Awwww!
I don't know how I feel about this.
Screen Cap
Hmmmm
I don't know how I feel about it either...
obviously your Internet posting power is growing... Not quite sufficent for her to change it to in a relationship with
_____ ______... but she took the single status off on the same day as your posting...
I'm going to try to not let the power go to my head. Also, we've decided that since Mary doesn't like the title "boyfriend", we are going to call Greg her "secret lover" instead.
Post a Comment