Monday, September 03, 2007

Will It Shred

A piece of bread will shred.

A Borders frequent buyer card(generously donated by Jen) will shred.

A tissue will shred.

A piece of paper with our meeting schedule on it will shred.

In other news we discovered a large quantity of root beer in the clerks office on Sunday. So next week after PEC I think we're going to break it open.

10 comments:

Shums said...

I'm excited to finally break that stuff open. But you can't tell Meagan. She'll be mad that I drank it myself.

Kaakun said...

where was all that Root Beer when I had to spend all day sitting there waiting and forced to make idle chit chat with sinners. I mean people that wanted to better their lives by talking to the Bishop...

Jen Watson said...

wow I made it into becca's blog - I feel so famous..yeah, I think this means that I can pretty much stop making art now.

rbsp said...

No, you have to keep making art as long as I do. Remember our collaboration project Jen? I can't do it alone. As it is I haven't contributed anything to it yet.

rbsp said...

Next Sunday I'll think of you Kirk as I drink as much root beer as my stomach can hold.

Kaakun said...

Gorging yourself on tacos first, now Root beer?!?!?!

You should feel lucky...or honored...or something. I think enough of you that I'd be willing to hold your hair back as you throw up from your shot gunning of 4 Beers made from roots...

or not lucky since I don't forsee myself being in Utah in the near future...

rbsp said...

Well then, who am I going to get to do it? You should come to Utah just to watch me throw up. I can't think of a better reason.

Anonymous said...

That root beer has been in there for over a year...enjoy! :)

Kaakun said...

It was in there for over a year? Hm, I never saw it and I turned that place over looking like I was looking for something to avoid conversation with the kiddies waiting.

rbsp said...

Over a year? Yes, we will be throwing up.