Friday, September 21, 2007
Crust
As a child my parents made me eat the crusts on my bread. Over time I came to believe that crusts were healthy for you, because my parents made me eat them and they tasted bad. However, I've since grown up and I now know that there is no nutritional value in the crusts of bread. You don't have to eat them if you don't want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
just the other day i was pulling the crust off my bread & 2 of my friends made fun of me. i told them i was 24 & could make my own decisions about crust. thanks for the validation!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjEndZqmhW4
You should buy this.
that's an acquatance's roommate.
wow. that maybe the most pointless invention ever.
Yeah... but I'm sure at one point, people thought buying bottled water was pointless too.
My mom used to tell my brothers to eat the crust cause it would grow hair on their chest...now that i'm thinking about it, its kinda weird she never stopped me from eating the crust, did she want a daughter with a hairy chest???
I totally thought that crust had nutritional value when I was younger.
Now, I know that it's just a waste of calories. I just like the soft middles of the bread. Call me spoiled. I don't care.
The only reason to eat crust is if you are in a prison camp, and even then...
Post a Comment