Tonight I was driving in the car with Mary and she asked me if we could listen to some happy music instead of what was on. This isn't the first time she has asked me this.
... Happy music? Why would I want to listen to happy music?
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What is "happy music"?
I knew a girl who thought Fionna Apple was happy music b/c no matter how depressed she was, Fionna was more depressed.
Happy music, happy people . . . what is this world coming to?
Once Greg, a girl from CO that thought Greg was above-average, her roommate/friend/whatever she was/ and I went to the park to play whiffle ball. She didn't like The Straylight Run. She thought it was depressing music.
Once at the park, I beaned her with a wiffle ball... which would would have more effect if it wasn't made out of plastic and could be thrown with some umph behind it.
Ever since then, I've had some happy music to appease people. Some yellowcard, postal service, etc.
I think I should listen to Fionna Apple more.
I don't know what music Mary thinks is "Happy Music" but she definitely doesn't think the Postal Service or Yellowcard is. We were listening to "Easy, Happy, Free" by Oberst when she made the request... I should find out what music she thinks is "happy".
she's deleted off my facebook friends if she says disney soundtracks or anything you'll find in a Deseret bookstore.
Post a Comment