Monday, September 17, 2007

Good News

I was reading an article the other day that said the head General in Iraq is asking "intellectuals" for advice and there are signs that it may be helping the situation there. Hmm... asking smart people for advice? That's the kind of outside the box thinking I like to see.

5 comments:

More Bacon said...

He hasn't asked me yet. Is that a bad sign? Am I not, in fact, "intellectual"?

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure Brooke would be the first one to comment; this is a politically tinged blog post, after all. =)

bh said...

ah, i've been so busy that i didn't see this post till now. here's my politically tinged comment: maybe they should have asked some smart people for advice BEFORE they started the war. i would have been happy to give it to them...

Kaakun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaakun said...

So thats what that missed call from the 202 was.