Last night I had a bad dream that I was using large amounts of conditioner. The more I used the softer my hair became. Soon I started to run out of conditioner, but I couldn't stop. I couldn't help myself. I had to use more and more.
Then today I went to Target and saw that my favorite brand of conditioner was on sale. I didn't want to take any chances that my dream might come true so I bought three of the large 25 oz size. It should be enough for the next 6 months to a year.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is terrifying, purely for budgetary reasons.
What if I do become a conditioner addict? Is there a support group for something like that? I just want soft hair, and if that's wrong I don't want to be right.
You shouldn't have to be right in this situation. Soft hair is pretty much perfection.
I want soft hair too! There also should be a support group for people who want soft hair but can't get it...
And what would our group name be?
Post a Comment