Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Half-Pint



My favorite time each day is at 6 p.m. when I walk down the hall and see my little sister Liz watching Little House on the Prairie. At first I didn't understand her fascination with the show, sure I thought, Michael Landon is hot but below the surface, deeper than that are the valuable life lessons and good morals the show teaches. I thought I had problems, but you really don't know how bad life can be until you've experienced a fire on the prairie, or watched someone you love freeze to death in a blizzard.

Over the Christmas break Liz has rented a couple seasons of the show and is currently making her way through them. I really can't blame her, it is the Grey's Anatomy of the 1830's.

3 comments:

IzeOfLight said...

Aw, how I miss watching Grey's with you, Emily, and Jamie. Good times.

rbsp said...

Those were good times...

lizpletsch said...

I do love the little house on the prairie. Someone got blown up in the episode I was watching the other day.