More Fun Than a Standardized Test
You had better not be saying it wasn't the best night of your life. You had a blast. I KNOW IT.
I have vague memories of a new year's eve several years ago where Matt Weber kissed you...
Ah, yes, I can't remember if that was New Years Eve, or another night... but mistletoe was involved and it was only a kiss on the cheek, THANK YOU VERY MUCH...Luckily there were no kissing incidents this year.and you're right Kendra, I had a blast...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You had better not be saying it wasn't the best night of your life. You had a blast. I KNOW IT.
I have vague memories of a new year's eve several years ago where Matt Weber kissed you...
Ah, yes, I can't remember if that was New Years Eve, or another night... but mistletoe was involved and it was only a kiss on the cheek, THANK YOU VERY MUCH...
Luckily there were no kissing incidents this year.
and you're right Kendra, I had a blast...
Post a Comment