
After weeks of denying what we all already knew was going on... Jenny and Collin have come clean. They are an item... "What? You guys like each other?" cuz all the open cuddling was not a dead give away at all... Suggestions as to how to combine both their names & what we should call this new couple? Jellin?
8 comments:
Jellin is a pretty good couple name.
Last night Mike and Collin also came up with, Wilson(a combo of both their last names), or Jolly... I also like Collie, or CJ...
Ooo if I get a vote, I like Wilson or CJ. Preferably CJ
If I get a vote, I would like to vote for Wilson or CJ also.
Jellin. It has to be Jellin.
I I like Willson. Mainly because I helped come up with it.
Also, mine and Rebecca's proper name is Mibecca. Our nick name would be Mebs.
Long live Mebs!!!!!!!!
(Rebecca, the best part of this is that I can make fun of you and Mike all I want and you can't make fun of Collin and me anymore. Because it no longer bothers me. Isn't that great! YOU HAVE NO AMMO!
Mike we don't need a nickname because we will never date, and when I say that I mean it... not like some people...
Oh, Jenny you've given me enough ammo to last a lifetime...
Don't push me.
Post a Comment