This has nothing to do with your FHE tape. Let's face it, I didn't even watch the whole thing. I can't really hear what you guys are saying on my computer, and the volume is maxed out. But you looked sexy, and that's all that matters.
On a much, much, more serious note- Please forgive me for not making it to your show. My car broke down and matters were complicated. Don't think I don't like you. I do. I thought about walking down from Salt Lake to see your show, but well...I just don't like you THAT much.
PS Collin as narrator- unmistakable. Good decision to keep him out of the video. I agree- he has a nice, deliberate way of speaking..but he just isn't that nice to look at. Unless he has a beard and sunglasses. That changes EVERYTHING.
I know the sound is bad, sorry... try listening to it with your earphones plugged into your computer.
I forgive you for not making it to my show. I'm sorry you had car trouble, though a pioneer would have walked down from SLC, a pioneer would care about me more than you... maybe we should all be more like the pioneers...
seriously though, I miss your face and don't worry we haven't gone on any fabulous camping trips without you... yet...
2 comments:
Dear Rebecca,
This has nothing to do with your FHE tape. Let's face it, I didn't even watch the whole thing. I can't really hear what you guys are saying on my computer, and the volume is maxed out. But you looked sexy, and that's all that matters.
On a much, much, more serious note- Please forgive me for not making it to your show. My car broke down and matters were complicated. Don't think I don't like you. I do. I thought about walking down from Salt Lake to see your show, but well...I just don't like you THAT much.
PS Collin as narrator- unmistakable. Good decision to keep him out of the video. I agree- he has a nice, deliberate way of speaking..but he just isn't that nice to look at. Unless he has a beard and sunglasses. That changes EVERYTHING.
Dear Kendra,
I know the sound is bad, sorry... try listening to it with your earphones plugged into your computer.
I forgive you for not making it to my show. I'm sorry you had car trouble, though a pioneer would have walked down from SLC, a pioneer would care about me more than you... maybe we should all be more like the pioneers...
seriously though, I miss your face and don't worry we haven't gone on any fabulous camping trips without you... yet...
Post a Comment