It is a valid concern but I assured her that I am not really happy at all. Most of those smiles from my California trip were fake. The ones at Disneyland were real, but most of them were fake... You can tell a smile is fake if the mouth is smiling but their are no wrinkles around the eyes(that's what I learned from watching Lie to Me), and from fake smiling a lot.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
it is such a relief that you aren't truly happy. i felt like i didn't even know you anymore.
You are a true friend.
I knew the Disneyland ones were real. Sorry the rest of the trip was so MISERABLE rebecca!
Rebecca, we've been friends for a while now and I've never noticed that you are unhappy. Maybe I'm a bad friend, or maybe it's just my disconcern for you. You always seem at least content to me. Either way, it makes me happy that you're not happy.
I had fun in California, but really I usually don't smile that much...
Post a Comment