I read an article that said, to avoid getting The Plague, you should do a couple things:
- Wash your hands in warm water for 20 seconds/use hand sanitizer.(They didn't say how frequently you should do this but I'm guessing that it should be in direct proportion to how expendable you are. In other words if you are important to society do it more, if not, do it less or forget about it altogether)
- Stay 3 feet away from people.(good news, I do this naturally... Some people think it's because I don't like them, but really it's to stop the spread of disease)
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth with your hands.
- Don't touch the eyes, nose or mouth of a pig with your hands
2 comments:
You're magical. And equally neat!
- Lolly
I wish you would touch the eyes, mouth, or nose of an infected pig and then proceed to touch your own eyes, mouth, AND nose. Let's face it, you're expendable.
Post a Comment