Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Kids

Greg and Mary gave me a ride home tonight and when we got in the car Greg cranked up the New Kids for us to listen to.

Mary:"Greg why don't we listen to that Jack Johnson cd I made you."
Greg: no response

Later Mary turns down the New Kids...

Greg:"Did you just turn down my music? That's it we're done."
Me:"Turn it back up I like it"
Mary:"If you turn it back up, I'll just turn it down."

Greg:"I still haven't converted her to the New Kids"
Mary(as we are listening to the music):"there is bad English in this song."
Me:"you're right, that was a run on sentence and a misuse of a preposition."

Mary has a point. New Kids teaches us bad grammar we shouldn't listen to it anymore.

7 comments:

jenny said...

New kidz on tha blok iz tha best.

Kaakun said...

Old NKOTB or new NKOTB?

rbsp said...

new

Kaakun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaakun said...

i'd say he is crazy... but he got the new stuff from me.

funny how I have such awesome skillz at causing disagreement in that relationship.

Kaakun said...

disagreements*

Anonymous said...

Tell Mary that Jack Johnson sings a song called Sexy Plexi. SEXY! Now that's inappropriate.