Sometimes when I am listening to someone else's stories I get really bored, but whenever I tell stories I am always very entertained by myself.
I wonder if it is that way for everyone.
Friday, January 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
More Fun Than a Standardized Test
6 comments:
Is this your way of telling your friends our stories suck?
Point taken. I'll never tell another story again
I've heard people tell stories before that I'm sure were boring even for them.
no, I think your stories are just better.
I noticed that people get bored during my stories. They don't make much sense half of the time.
Heh. I love you, Jenny, you're hilarious.
I've never found one of your stories boring, Rebbs. You've got a story-telling gift. Not all of us were blessed with that, so we just listen to yours.
Ha, I don't know about that... someone recently told me they thought this blog was crazy. It has made me a little self-conscious.
Post a Comment